[radvd-devel-l] DeprecatePrefix option

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:12:57 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Mark Smith <
radvd at 02a76c927861ca7413a122f2a73a0d37.nosense.org> wrote:

> Have you had much of a chance to review the patch? I'm keen to
> implement some of the other "deprecation" options over the weekend if
> what I've done above is pretty much ok.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark.

Hi Mark,

I don't see any problems with it other than than the incorrect RFC reference
I pointed out earlier.  I'm also unable to apply the patch from my email.
Can you create a new patch with the correct RFC number from the latest CVS.
If I can apply the patch with "patch < mods.diff" I'll go ahead and commit
it.

Thanks,
Reuben