[radvd-devel-l] Adding local interface to clients list

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:44:13 EDT 2017

You shouldn’t need a public /64 on your eth1.  Routing works via the fe80
local addresses, so eth1’s local fe80 should be the default route.  Otherwise
you only need link local connectivity to your local network on eth1.  Your
eth0 needs a public IPv6 address, and I assume it’s getting one.
Is there any other reason why you need a public /64 on your eth1?  I can't
think of any...