[radvd-devel-l] Adding local interface to clients list

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 22:58:25 EDT 2017

I don't think an iface should configure itself based on RA sent from
itself.  I recall that being a problem in the past, but not sure now.

Nonetheless, If you have the prefix on that host and you're using it to
configure RADVD, then you have all the info you need to set a public IP on
eth1 if you want one.  I'd recommend not doing that though.  There's no
need for it.