[spook-l] Progressive JPEG.

Ulrik Mikaelsson rawler at rsn.bth.se
Sat Nov 13 15:35:16 EST 2004

Hi there.

I would like to know if there are some plans for supporting more
webbrowser-features in spook, such as possibly Progressive JPEG. A lot of
camservers seems to support hacking in JPEG-frames in a motion video through
Progressive JPEG. Is this something planned for spook?

Another idea would perhaps be the ability to hack in support for a webpage
with the refresh-tag set to something like a few seconds? Some output like
that would be GREAT.

Otherwise, thanks for a great camserver. I haven't found anything with even
closely the same potential as spook. :)

Regards
/ Ulrik
--
The heroic hours of life do not announce their presence by drum and trumpet,
challenging us to be true to ourselves by appeals to the martial spirit that