[spook-l] Out of frame buffers using two cameras

mischung at surfeu.de mischung at surfeu.de
Wed Feb 8 08:35:48 EST 2006

Hi...

I have a problem running spook with two cameras...I added a new output
directive to the InputDC-Block for the second camera and created a new
Encoder-Block for the second stream and also a new RTSP-Block for the
second Encoder-Output.

As I start Mplayer with the second stream I get the warnings "Ack! Out
of frame buffers" or "Exchanger is full. Dropping frame" before Spook
is killed.

Has anybody an idea how to fix this problem? I can not find the part
of the source code to change the frame buffer size. It is not the Frame
Heap as I think.

Thanks for help...

Marc