AW: [spook-l] Out of frame buffers using two cameras

Mischung mischung at surfeu.de
Wed Feb 8 14:05:03 EST 2006

Thanks Nathan for the fast answer...

> It sounds like your system may not be fast enough to encode two streams at
once?

That's a possibility because I tried to encode two stream with a resolution
of 640x480. The second thing is that the Dragonfly camera I use delivers a
Bayer-coded image which has to be transformed to RGB and that happens with
an interpolation for each image. All together the system may be to slow (2
GHz).

I will try to increase the number of buffers and the size matching the
higher resolution. Otherwise I will reduce the resolution of the stream to
get it going.

Thanks for the help...

Marc