[spook-l] New option in configure file

Mischung mischung at surfeu.de
Wed Jan 4 19:54:37 EST 2006

Hello.

I have problems adding a new option to the spook configure file.

There's a little students project I'm working on and we try to change the
resolution of the stream spook creates by using an option in the config
file. The video comes from a firewire camera IIDC. Even if there is more
than one camera all should have the same resolution in the end.

Is there a simple way to realize this because there's not that much time
left and I'm not really able to get into the code at the moment.

Thanks a lot for help.

Bye

Marc