[spook-l] how to cross compile spook

=?gb2312?B?1twgw/c=?= yannizm at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:19:39 EST 2006

>From: Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <lepalom at wol.es>
>To: spook-l at litech.org
>Subject: Re: [spook-l] how to cross compile spook
>Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:45:07 +0100
>
>A Dijous 02 Març 2006 12:10, ��va escriure:
> > I want to cross compile spook with arm-linux-gcc 2.95.3,I write a
> > makefile,it produces a bin file,but it doesn't work on my arm platform
>
>probably you did something wrong ;-)
>
> > ,I
> > don,t know why?I also try to change the makefile which come from the
> > ./configure,but I found it to hard.
>
>It's normal. That makefile comes from the autotools. It's not recommended
edit
>it.
>
> > Can I have some advice from you?
>
>Have you tried to run configure with some option, as the help says?

thank you for your reply!I think the biggest question is arm-linux-gcc
2.95.3 can not suppport some options in makefile which comes from
autotool,like -MF -MP -MF and the wrong message is "arm-linux-gcc£ºcannot
specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations". have you cross compile
spook with arm-linux-gcc 2.95.3 before?