[spook-l] how to cross compile spook

=?gb2312?B?1twgw/c=?= yannizm at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:06:52 EST 2006

>and run autoconf to rebuild the configure script.  Then you will be able
>to run configure and it will detect XviD.  -Nathan

thank you very much!I modify the configure.ac,and rebuild configure
script,and it works!
then I cross-compile the spook successfully,but there is still two
questions when I run bin file on my arm board.

first,when I enabled the mpeg4 module ,the program show me the wrong
message:
"spook: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object
file: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory"
I think it's because I make some mistakes when I cross-compile the
xvidcore1.1.0,how to cross-compile the xvidcore correctly,can you give me
some advice?

secondly,then I disabled the mpeg4 module, when the program run ,it show me
the message:
"Dec  3 08:00:09 spook[40]: listening on control socket spook.sock
Dec  3 08:00:09 spook[40]: listening on tcp port 7070
Dec  3 08:00:09 spook[40]: v4l: must figure out framerate, this will take
some time...
Dec  3 08:00:10 spook[40]: v4l: using capture device "OV511+ USB Camera"
Dec  3 08:00:10 spook[40]: live: unable to connect to stream "compressed"
Dec  3 08:00:10 spook[40]: live: no media sources specified!"
why it happened?  -yannizm