[spook-l] spook for UDP streaming

Marco Buffa marcobuffa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:32:15 EST 2007

Hi all,
I need to send an MPEG4 video stream over a particular "simplex"
wide-band ppp connection, without the return channel.

I noticed that after the initial rtsp negotation, which is perfomed by
TCP connection, spook starts to send only UDP (unidirectional)
traffic, so I suppose that modifying spook to bypass the negotiation
(with fixed-IP client) I could achieve a pure-UDP transmission.

So, I ask, is it possible, for spook, to bypass the initial rtsp
negotiation and start to stream to a fixed-IP client?

Thank you very much.
--
Marco