[radvd-devel-l] radvd and WiFi access points

Reuben Hawkins reubenhwk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:49:37 EDT 2010

Hi Florian,

I can tell you that DLink DAP-1522 does NOT work well with IPv6.  In
bridge mode, only IPv4 traffic seems to cross the bridge.  Apple
airport extreme works well with IPv6 as does DLink DIR-615 (hardware
revision C1).  I've used the Apple airport for myself, but not the
DLink DIR-615.  There's a IPv6 Ready Logo program (ipv6ready.org)
which lists a bunch of compliant routers (ironically the site seems
down right now).

Thanks,
Reuben