[spook-l] Progressive JPEG.

Ulrik Mikaelsson rawler at rsn.bth.se
Mon Nov 15 16:36:00 EST 2004

Allright. I just want to make it clear that this is not something that I'm
certain to have the time to do anytime soon, so don't hold your breath. I
just wanted to check the atmosphere to see if it's worth considering.

Thanks for your time,
You've been really helpful.
If I can find the time I'll try to give something back :)

--
We are each only one drop in a great ocean -- but some of the drops sparkle!